Q: IS YOUR WORK GUARANTEED?
A: Yes. All work is guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year after installation for workmanship and the manufacturer’s warranty for materials.
Q: HOW SOON CAN I GET HELP?
A: Our response time is determined by a variety of factors. here are our typical wait times.
- Service or Repairs: Typically within 2 days
- Emergencies (loss of complete power, fire, or life safety situations): Same day or after hours. (After hours rate apply.)
- Estimates: Typically within the week depending on demand. Regular estimating hours are 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Exceptions will be made for emergencies and other circumstances.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR HOURLY RATE?
A: Our regular hourly rate is $175 for the first hour and $125 for each additional hour. One-way travel time to the site is included in that first hour. Our after hours rates are as follows:
- Monday-Friday after 4:00 p.m. and Saturdays
- First hour: $260. Two hour minimum.
- Sundays and Holidays
- First hour: $300. Two hour minimum.
Q: DO I NEED TO BE PRESENT?
A: No. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our electricians are screened with pre-employment criminal background checks and undergo random drug testing. We encourage you to be present in case you have any questions about the installation, and to ensure your home is safe and secured when we leave. We always work with you to accommodate your schedule.
Q: HOW DO I SCHEDULE WORK WHEN I ACCEPT AN ESTIMATE?
A: When you are ready to schedule your job, please contact our office manager, Tiffany. We require a signed copy of the proposal or an email stating that you accept the work. We typically require a deposit of 50%, which can be paid over the phone. You may also mail us a signed copy with a check. Once the deposit is made and we have a signed copy (or email acceptance), your paperwork goes to our service manager who will contact you to schedule your job.
Carefully read the original proposal that West Side Electric sent you, your answer might be in the smaller print in the lower portion of the proposal. Once that is done make a list of your questions.
If you need to make changes or have questions regarding pricing, fixture colors of trims or devices, please call your estimator. Their name and number are at the bottom of your proposal.