Q: IS YOUR WORK GUARANTEED?
A: Yes. All work is guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year after installation for workmanship and the manufacturer’s warranty for materials.
Q: HOW SOON CAN I GET HELP?
- Service or Repairs: Typically within 2 days
- Emergencies (loss of complete power, fire, or life safety situations): Same day or after hours. (After hours rate apply.)
- Free Estimates: Typically within the week depending on demand. Regular estimating hours are 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Exceptions will be made for emergencies and other circumstances.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR HOURLY RATE?
A: Our regular hourly rate is $150 for the first hour and $110 for each additional hour. One-way travel time to the site is included in that first hour. Our after hours rates are as follows:
- Monday-Friday after 4:00 p.m.
- First hour: $215. Two hour minimum.
- Sundays and Holidays
- First hour: $280. Two hour minimum.
Q: DO I NEED TO BE PRESENT?
A: No. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our electricians are screened with pre-employment criminal background checks and undergo random drug testing. We encourage you to be present in case you have any questions about the installation, and to ensure your home is safe and secured when we leave. We always work with you to accommodate your schedule.
Q: HOW DO I SCHEDULE WORK WHEN I ACCEPT AN ESTIMATE?
- Carefully read the original proposal that West Side Electric sent you, your answer might be in the smaller print in the lower portion of the proposal. Once that is done make a list of your questions.
- If you need to make changes or have questions regarding pricing, fixture colors of trims or devices, please call your estimator, whose name and number are at the bottom of your proposal.If you want to schedule your job, please contact the office manager. We require a signed copy of the proposal or an email stating that you accept the work. We will also need a deposit of 50%, which can be paid over the phone. You may also mail us a signed copy with a check. Once the deposit is made and we have a signed copy (or email acceptance), your paperwork goes to our service manager who will contact you to schedule your job.